Weekly meeting: Tuesdays at 8 PM in Memorial Hall Ballroom
Come join us Tuesdays at 8pm in the Memorial Hall Ballroom for fellowship and community! It’s our big meeting together each the week. We are currently on a series called “Face to Face,” which goes over the Gospel of John.
Community Groups are small group Bible studies where students can get to know each other more deeply, learn how to walk with and live for God at UGA, and delve more deeply into His word. Visit our community groups page for specific times and days as well as who to contact. Community Groups are an incredible way to do life together while studying the Word.
Every other Tuesday night after Cru in Tate 137
Interested in being a leader in Cru? Whether you are a veteran leader or a new freshman looking to make an impact NOW, Cru Lead is for you! Contact a staff member or intern for more information!
Conferences and Retreats
Cru has some awesome events outside of Athens, and it is a great way to get to grow in both community and in faith!
Cru Winter Conference
- Come hang out with other Cru students across the Southeast between December 28-31 at Cru Winter Conference at the Renaissance Waverly. Cru at UGA is the HOME TEAM for this event so we need a great turnout! More details can be found here! Registration with the hotel is $199.00, commuter registration is $125.00!
- Each January, Cru has our leadership retreat, which is a great way for students to dive deeper into Cru and especially for freshman and transfers to see if Cru is the best ministry for their future. Join us January 19-20 in Snellville for Leadership Retreat! More details will be given at the end of the semester
- In February, Cru will go to Gatlinburg, TN for the 2nd annual Greek Retreat! Greek Retreat is a great way to build community with other Greek leaders and help train you on the journey of being a spiritual leader in a Greek house! More details coming towards the end of the semester!
Spring Break Mission Trips
Cru at UGA goes on two Spring Break Mission Trips, one to New York and the other to the Dominican Republic. They are awesome opportunities, especially if you cannot commit to a whole summer mission trip. More details will be coming soon!
Summer Missions Applications
Sign up for any of our summer missions here. It will change your life like it changed mine!
Have you been looking for more ways to get involved in Cru? Do you love to plan socials? Are you wanting to pray with others for UGA and the world? Are you a strong guy or girl and want to use your strength for Cru? If you said yes to any of these we have great ways for you to get involved! Cru Serve is divided into 3 teams, Social, Prayer, and Set-up. We will have more information and sign-ups in the back of the weekly meeting!
- Social Team: planning Cru social events throughout the year.
- Prayer Team: in charge of prayer for UGA’s campus, the Cru movement, and the world.
- Set-up: rotate to help set-up for the weekly meeting
“Boiler Room” prayer
Tuesdays at 8pm during the weekly meeting
This will be a group of a few students each Tuesday night who will pray throughout the duration of the Cru’s Tuesday night meeting. We believe so strongly in the power of prayer and know that praying during the weekly meeting will be extraordinarily impactful for Cru.
This will be a rotating group of students. Your involvement can be as much or little as you’d like. If you are interested in being a part of Cru Boiler Room, call or text Sam Tuten – 4789732895
Brumby Rotunda, Wednesdays at 4 PM
Join us to pray for Cru and the UGA campus!
Pre-Weekly Meeting Prayer
Tuesdays at 7:30pm, Memorial Hall Ballroom
As a community that knows that nothing we do will prosper without God working, we are starting another quick prayer time before the Cru weekly meeting each week at 7:30 for about 15 minutes before everything goes down. God moves through prayer, so come join us!
Every Friday afternoon at 4:30 PM there will be frisbee, football, soccer, you name it at the UGA IM Fields. Grab a friend, grab a frisbee (or use ours) and enjoy this beautiful spring weather!